42 Littlefield Terrace
Gorgeous townhouse on a private tree-lined road in sunny Potero Hill. Main level consists of an open plan living/dining area with espresso colored wood floors, bay windows and gorgeous southern views. Renovated kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cabinets and direct access to a zen style garden perfect for entertaining, yoga, and Fido/Fifi. Upper level with new carpet consists of one large bedroom with garden outlooks and one sunny ensuite bedroom with newly added luxe bath and city lights views. Second bath in hallway recently redone with new flooring, new vanity and new fixtures. Fresh paint throughout. One car garage parking, new washer/dryer and storage on lower level. Planned Urban Development(PUD) with landscaped grounds, community garden and private park. Minutes to shops and restaurants on 18th and 24th Street corridors, Mission Bay and DogPatch. EZ access to Caltrain, Muni & hwys. This is a regular sale but the City of SF holds Grant of Right of First Refusal (GRFR)
- Spacious three-level townhouse in sunny Potrero Hill (956 square feet per tax records).
- Gracious open plan living and dining area with panoramic southern views.
- Renovated kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters and custom cabinets.
- Private garden perfect for morning coffee, evening meals and weekend bbq's; FIDO/FIFI loves it too!
- Quiet view bedrooms with new carpet and closet additions
- Newly renovated bath with tub and newly added bath with walk-in shower, gorgeous tiles, new vanities and new fixtures.
- One car garage parking with side-by-side washer/dryer and storage area.
- Parkview Heights PUD with quite, private roads, landscaped grounds and community garden.
- Low monthly HOA dues of $263 pays for common area landscaping, grounds maintenance and professional management.
- Convenient location with some of the best weather in the City.
- Near shopping and restaurants on 18th and 24th Streets, Dogpatch, Mission Bay, public transportation and highways
- Mayor's Office of Housing (MOH) has approximately 45 days from approval of purchase agreement to exercise Grant of Right of First Refusal (GRFR)
Saturday, 2/29 from 1-4 pm
Sunday, 3/1 from 1-4 pm
Wednesday, 3/4 from 5-6:30 pm
Tuesday, 3/3 from 1-2:30 pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Deborah Nguyen